Yeah, today is my first time visit koukasai in Japan. Um basically koukasai ni cam matsuri jugaklah yg diadakan di pelbagai tempat especially kat daigaku. As well kat my dai too. I went with other ryuugakuseis and some japanese. Eat, eat, and taiken. Nice to go there!

But i dont want tell much about that.

Well i got plan to do some graphic editing for my nihon go presentation with Flash. do something with after effects, but i disappointed with my little dynabook caus it freezes when handling with somekind of HD video. Anyway you did a good job dynabook, its okay. 

however ......im looking for a new desktop. 

and also i got to finish up my brand new business model :), hijzdesign.net which i've rent the domain and hosting. I think i made a good choice economically as i use malaysian hosting and japanese domain (not .jp). For malaysian hosting is about 100RM for a year. (bout 2,861.85 yen/year) and i got my .net for 789yen or 27.5695 MYR for a year. 

i am still wainting for my domain to combine or to (nk cakap english nye is) propagate with the hosting server. it said to be 24 hours to 48 hours. okay iam waiting. 

so what i am going to do with that thing. basically cume nk buat portfolio sy sebagai freelancer untuk buat graphic/or flash animation or etc. and boleh la test buat utk web applications and so on. 

if you want to see beforehand the idea of it, please go here

that's all today. seeyanexttime.