Hello there!! just want to make note here:

* I've to register at KMNS on 16th May 2005*

Yes, I got to doing the really same thing before, study, study again. By the way, since I've introduce my latest layout (was taken from blogskins.com) let me introduce my new style in writing this blog. Give a big hand to dual-language, yeah - the gist of my journey.

Sebenarnya, dah tak sabo nak study balik macam dulu-dulu kala. Hehe. Rasanya, sudah banyak pelajaran yang aku mula susut diingatan maya. Cuma sekarang ni, tak mau studi banyak lagi, cuma baca buat sikit latihan Explore MUET. It seems quite fun because it bundled with audio CD, the voices are really vividly awsome. And, it's become harder from one chapter to the ahead one.


Recently, I've been to Genting Highlands for the first time ever in my life on 30th April 2005. What can I describe best for the place. It's very cool, instead of the themepark is located at the peak of mountain. Anyway, the most thrilling coaster is the 'Flying Coaster', new rollercoaster at Genting. As the name 'flying', we're actually flying like a superman when riding the coaster. And, the ride made my mind felt a bit dizzy. But, it's the only one coaster that the visitors have to pay for each ride, RM10, quite axpensive. Later on, I tried a many rides, spinning chairs to the worst, turtle- marry-go-round. Overall, nothing to say much, wanna be there again, perhaps.




That's it for now. Enjoy background piano keys by Senna, package with the new layout.